Tuesday, April 22, 2008

conference deadlines

Gosh it is busy. Abstract after abstract after abstract...

The Australasian Transport Research Forum 2008 abstract deadline was yesterday. Managed to get something in on time. Although if it gets accepted, then I only have a month to do the analysis AND write the paper. On top of everything else. Hmmm.

The GeoCart 08 paper is due next Monday. Have lots of ideas relating to the Mauri project, perhaps too many, but I haven't written anything, so I think I might have to give the full paper thing a miss, and settle for just an abstract and presentation.

Then the New Zealand Geographical Society 2008 conference abstracts are due the following week. Still thinking about whether to do something for this conference. Maybe two or even three things. That would be efficient. Two birds. One stone.

And all the papers to write as a result. Hmmm... I'm not even going to many conferences this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment